What is IoTa? An Interview with Frank Gonzales

Haley Pedersen ’25

In this episode, Isaiah interviews Mr. Gonzales about his “Internet of Things” class.

About the Contributors
Isaiah Hashimoto '24
Isaiah Hashimoto '24, Writer/Podcaster
While being one of the initiative leaders for the Advocate’s podcast division, The Podvocate, Isaiah ’24 is also a writer for The Advocate who has covered various topics, including technology, economics, and political issues. While he enjoys contributing to the Advocate, Isaiah is also a member of the Student Senate, DECA, and one of the varsity swim team captains. In his free time, he likes to listen to and review music in an ever-expanding search to broaden his musical horizons and share his discoveries with others. Isaiah '24 is a multifaceted individual with diverse interests and unwavering dedication, and he is excited to work with The Advocate in the 2023-2024 school year.
Haley Pedersen ’25
Haley Pedersen ’25, Graphics Editor
Haley ‘25 is the Advocate’s Graphic Art Editor. Their overall artist career sprouted at a young age from their various dragon sketches and drawings, while their digital art career with The Advocate was initiated around two and a half years ago. As well as an Advocate staff member, Haley is involved with numerous other Albuquerque Academy clubs such as Science Olympiad, Engineering Club, Go Club, and Stargazing Club. Outside of their school activities, Haley is found munching on a Rice Crispy treat, specifically with rainbow sprinkles, while chatting on Discord with friends and watching their Cookie Clicker game on the computer.